Partner with The Data Lab to benefit your business and extend your reach
Is your business looking to raise its profile within Scotland’s data community? Do you want to highlight your capabilities, attract R&D support, and find new contacts, fresh talent, and collaboration partners?
Whatever your requirements, linking up with The Data Lab is a cost-effective way to meet your business development goals.
We help companies, organisations, and individuals capitalise on opportunities with data. With our extended network of over 1,500 companies, public sector organisations and universities, we work to make Scotland the global leader in data innovation.
Why become a partner?
Partnering with The Data Lab has something for every organisation, regardless of size or sector. Partners can exhibit at our conferences, gain access to the best data science talent, and join us in our mission to create the world’s most impactful data community.
The Data Lab is a not for profit organisation hosted by the University of Edinburgh and funded through Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the Scottish Government. We are a respected and trusted provider of professional development, business support and innovation within Scotland, the UK and beyond.
What is included in my partnership?
We offer bronze, silver, gold and platinum packages to suit your business needs. We’ll work with you to help you reach your overall business goals. Packages may include participation with:
- Data Talent: Scotland’s premiere in-person recruitment event for the AI and data science industries. It brings together the best and brightest talent from across the UK, with organisations in the public, private and third sectors actively recruiting for various roles.
- Data Summit: Our annual international showcase of innovation designed to showcase Scotland’s leading role in data science and artificial intelligence. We also present a two-week programme of international fringe events.
- Executive Dinner: This exclusive event is held the same week as Data Summit. It is specifically for leaders in the data and AI ecosystem who are looking to connect with industry partners and government.
- The Data Lab Community: Our online community which enables people interested in data and AI to connect, develop, learn and collaborate. With over 2600 engaged members and growing, it is home to some of the world’s most innovative companies, respected academics, renowned institutions and ambitious start-ups and students.
- The Data Lab Academy: The Data Lab Academy acts as a bridge between the academic world and real employment opportunities with a programme of workshops, networking events, masterclasses and a residential innovation challenge.
- Student Placements: Our student placements can help you to inform decisions and enhance your projects. We have over 100 students in our programme working on bringing their technical skills to the real world.
- Innovation Week: An opportunity to engage directly with data science students as they near the end of their studies. You can work with them to profile your organisation as an exemplary employer and facilitate direct networking with this talent pool.
Raise your profile
Showcase in front of all of the right people for recruitment and business development
Reach a wider audience
Introduce your brand and your expertise to the world
Enhance your reputation
Link-up with Scotland’s leading data science events
Get in touch to request a partnership information pack and speak to a member of our team:
Case studies showing what’s possible with data:
Scottish Canals: Regeneration of canals improves community health
Scottish Canals is the public corporation of the Scottish Government responsible for managing the country’s inland waterways and is determined to bring these once vital trade routes back to life. It has invested more than £84m in regenerating the Forth and Clyde Canals as part of its Millennium Link project. Funded by The Data Lab, […]
Driving Value from Data Case Study: NatureScot Supporting a Net-Zero Future
Biodiversity and nature play a key part in meeting climate change and net zero goals. NatureScot is Scotland’s nature agency responding to the twin crises of biodiversity loss and climate change. They work to protect and restore nature by inspiring everyone to value our natural world. Philippa Vigano, Innovative Technologies Programme Manager, recently completed our […]
News about partnership opportunities:
Scottish Labour leader sees pioneering AI solution for epilepsy diagnosis
Scottish Labour leader Anas Sarwar had the opportunity to view a pioneering AI software solution that could transform the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy during his visit to the William Quarriers Scottish Epilepsy Centre (WQSEC). The research was undertaken at Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU), thanks to funding from The Data Lab and the William Quarriers […]
New English partnership extends reach of The Data Lab
The Data Lab, Scotland’s innovation centre for AI and data science, has signed its first partnership agreement south of the Border. It will work with The Data Shed – a leading Leeds-based data engineering consultancy focused on delivering data transformation projects that reduce business risk and on understanding the potential of data. The partnership will […]
The data of Zelda and the future of the gaming industry
By Marta Monellini, Marketing and Communications Assistant From Hogwarts to Hyrule – the entertainment industry has a new king! Until last week Hogwarts Legacy held the crown for the biggest boxed video game release of 2023, despite active boycott pledges and controversy. However, on Friday, Nintendo released Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, bringing the crown […]
Sign up to our newsletter
The Data Lab Community enables data and AI professionals, academics, students and other enthusiasts to connect, collaborate and learn from each other.
Join our thousands of members for free today!