Following a successful pilot programme with over 200 members – drawn from a wide range of industries, sectors and experience levels – we’re now accepting applications for the full launch of The Data Lab Community on 6th September 2021.
What is The Data Lab Community?
The Data Lab Community is our new digital community, created to enable data & AI professionals and enthusiasts to connect, develop, learn and collaborate.
How does it work?
The Data Lab Community is made up of a number of interactive features – together in one convenient, easy to use, online hub:
- Forum: a safe space to ask questions and share best practice. Save time and resources by utilising the collective knowledge and experience of hundreds of data leaders and professionals from across sectors and industries.
- Events: a regular calendar of exclusive events (both online and in person!), from small group sessions for open discussions with your peers, through to workshops, AMAs and webinars with industry leaders.
- Groups: sub-sections of the main community for you to connect with like-minded members and access conversations, events and content tailored to your interests, experience, and/or demography.
- Jobs: a community job board full of the latest data and AI roles. Members can post opportunities at their organisation, search for new roles and connect with potential employers.
- Mentoring: valuable opportunities to access 1-to-1 mentoring from experienced leaders and professionals keen to give back and share their experience.
- Collaboration: a space for members to share their projects and source collaborators, co-founders and investors.
- Themed content: rotating monthly themes to anchor discussions, events and content, offering learning opportunities and a clear journey of growth and development.
What are the key benefits?
- Access: to experts, advisors, peers and mentors from across sectors and industries. Build your network and make valuable connections.
- Support: guidance, advice and camaraderie from your fellow members.
- Growth: become a lifelong learner by taking advantage of regular opportunities for personal and professional development – through events, mentoring, knowledge exchange and more.
- Skills: a welcoming and accessible space for members of all experiences to gain and improve key skills for data-driven initiatives and/or digital transformation.
- Talent: connect and engage with the next generation of data professionals.
- Opportunities: find new roles and collaborate on projects.
- Give back: make a positive impact by helping others. Offer your time, knowledge and expertise to those who would benefit.
Who’s going to be there?
The Data Lab Community is already home to members from some of the world’s most innovative companies, renowned institutions and ambitious startups.
How does membership work?
The Data Lab Community is free to join! In the future we will introduce some paid tiers alongside our free membership to cover the running costs of the community, but we are committed to making the community as accessible as possible.
How do I join?
To join our online community, simply register on The Data Lab Community website!